If you’re looking for help with coke addiction in central London, I can help you. I have years of experience and a strong track record of helping people to overcome their addictions, especially coke. Just call or text me on 07855 352947, or email me by clicking on this link, and start changing your life for the better.
Central London practice: Days and times:
My usual days here are Mondays and Tuesdays, though I can sometimes accommodate appointments on other weekdays. My earliest appointment is usually about 3pm and my latest 8pm.
I’ve recently moved to a new location in Central London about two minutes walk from Bank and ten minutes walk from Liverpool Street Station:
Token House, 12 Tokenhouse Yard, EC2R 7AS
- From Liverpool Street Station:
- Take the escalator opposite Platform 1 up to Liverpool Street, carry on straight ahead.
- Go down the steps and turn right into the pedestrian section of Liverpool Street. Go past the Railway Tavern on your right and continue along Old Broad Street.
- Turn right onto London Wall
- Turn left into Copthall Avenue
- As the road bears round to the left, turn right into Copthall Buildings. On the left hand side there’s an alleyway opposite the barbers that takes you directly through to Tokenhouse Yard and comes out next to the entrance to Token House, which is on your right.
On arrival please text me to let me know you’re here. If you arrive before 5.30pm please take a seat in reception, after 5.30 reception will be closed so there may be a short wait while I come to the front door.